Sunday, May 30, 2010
Hope everyone is doing great and having a wonderful Sunday! :) My second post will hopefully bring joy and information about myself.
1. I love Jesus with ALL my heart. Without Him, I would be nothing. He has blessed me in so many ways! He gives and takes away, and is Mighty to save. :)
2. I am also blessed to have a wonderful family and fabulous friends!
3. I love fruit!
4. I LOVE to run.
5. I love Anthropologie and vintage wear. I love antiques and history!
6. I am go to Auburn University.
7. Pecan Pie is my weakness.
8. I absolutely love meeting new people.
9. John Mayer, Michael Buble, and Frank Sinatra are my favorites!
10. Vera Bradley, Long Champ, and wedge heels are amazing.
11. I love fashion. I have an obsession with clothes and style in general. I love that someone can express themselves by what they wear.
12. I collect Instyle Magazines...I have every issue from January 2006!
13. I love anything pink or embroidered!
14. SUMMER is my season! :)
15. I would rather write twenty English papers than do twenty math problems.
16. I love pictures-black and white especially.
17. My grandfather is my hero!
18. I love anything by Nicholas Sparks and Redeeming Love.
19. I am majoring in Mass Communications and major market Television Broadcasting!I am so excited about what the future has to hold! :) God has great plans! I am interning for Rick and Bubba this summer and it has been a wonderful experience thus far.
20. I want a Lab or Golden Retriever.
21. My mom decorates the White House for Christmas...or did...haha! :)
22. I LOVE dresses, pearls, and my Rainbow flips flops.
23. I love the Holidays-Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.
24. "A girl should be two things, Classy and fabulous."
25. I would love 4 or 5 kids, but the Lord has a plan! And sometimes it can be much different than mine, that is just an idea though :)
If you live each day as if it were your last, then when your last day arrives you will have no regrets. Your life will have been a masterpiece; you will have lived life the best way it can be lived - one moment at a time with grace and appreciation. Richard Carlson