Monday, May 30, 2011

He is my freedom part one

I love the word freedom. And what a great day to remember what we are free in this country. So many men and women have lost their lives for our sake, and we are to be so thankful for them and their sacrifice.

A bible study I have been reading is called He is my Freedom by Debbie Alsdorf. It is such an incredible read and I encourage you to buy the book, it's life-changing. I have highlighted a couple of things and over the next few posts I am going to write some of them out so that I can have them for my records and reminders. They are all SO awesome and can be used for so many different things that happen in life.

"He knows our sin, yer He still extends relationship to us. He knows our small, puny faith yet still offers us to Himself to receive waters that never run dry. He extends His hand to us and offers us everything."

"When the deep waters if life threaten you, remember that God is with you. He will either deliver you on the spot or be your support and strength as you walk through a difficulty. In either case He will provide everything you need as you look to Him."

"He sustains you. He holds you. He counsels you. He is mighty. He protects you. He delivers you. He rescues you. He gives you peace. He brings you joy. He turns your mourning into dancing. He surrounds you with his love."

The bottom line is that we are are sinners. We need a Savior. We need Jesus.

God will be faithful to redeem YOU.

Many people today are held down and held back in life by insecurities, fears, hang-ups, negative patterns, isolation, and other types of bondage.


Truth will set me free and heal me.



AMEN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment