Monday, November 7, 2011

faithfulness.



As I look back over the last couple of months, I cannot express how faithful the Lord has been in my life. I cling to him and trust that he is in control of my life. Every detail of it.




I am so thankful for His live and provision in my life. Although it is hard to trust the future, he has been faithful to me in the past and he will continue to be in the future. I praise him with all that I am! I give HIM all the glory. For it is through him tha tIam taking my next breath, waking up tomorrow, taking another step, and able to enjoy his blessing. It is HIM.





I am hanging on every word of his promises. He is always right and full of truth.


For the word od the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in ALL he does. Psalm 33:4

No comments:

Post a Comment