Sunday, June 20, 2010

"And if our God is for us, than who could ever stop us?"

Happy Father's Day!

I am so blessed to have a wonderful earthly father, but also a heavenly father. Both are so important to me. One teaches me and helps me through the daily life on earth. Where as God, my heavenly father breathed life into me. His love is all consuming, all powerful. My earthly father has thankfully been a great example for me. He is great worker, loves our family, and would do anything for anyone. He has taught me so much about life in general. I am truly blessed!

As the title of the blog contains the lyric to one of my favorite worship songs. "And if our God is for us, than who could ever stop us?" I love this verse. I have so many hopes, dreams, aspirations, and I am constantly hoping to be in God's will for my life. I dream to be a national news broadcaster one day, and as of right now, I feel that is where the Lord wants me to be as well. But I am praying that if I get into that position, He will be able to use me for His glory alone, not mine. I pray that He will lead me and show where I need to be and who I need to be for Him. I am loving how this verse can be such an encouragement as well. No one will EVER be able to defeat us as Christians, we have victory in the Lord forever!

This blog is full of random subjects! I have not been able to write lately because life has been so busy. I got a new address and I am going to try to become more organized with life in general. Whether be with clothes, keeping up with people, etc.

Life is good, enjoying the summer!

Also, tonight my dad was playing a video on the computer with the AU fight song being sung at a Veterinarian alumni dinner. It gave me chills! ahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment