Thursday, June 3, 2010

Living the summer life




As the summer rolls in, everyone gets attitude of being carefree. The weather is great, the flowers are flourishing, and there is happiness in the sky and it beams on people. I love the summer. Summer brings feels of warm summer tans, cute fashion, and lovely memories. My summer is a bittersweet thing for me. I am actually working and learning the way of adulthood. :) Its been great fun! I love the feeling!



I am interning with Rick and Bubba for the summer and what an opportunity it has been. I am learning so much from Rick, Bubba, Speedy, Helmsey, and the whole team. They are teaching me so much about the broadcasting field. I am so thanful for this because before coming this, I was still unsure of how the Lord wanted to use me in broadcasting because it is such a cut throat industry. I know now that this is where the Lord wants me to be. You can be such a witness when you are in the position of being infront of television or radio. I want to give all the glory to the Lord. All of the guys are so great! For those that listen, my nickname is Noodle :)

I hope I will have more time later tonight to write more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment