Sunday, September 26, 2010

Love Letters Pt. 3

My Beloved,

Victory is in me and I live in you. I have everything that pertains to life and Godliness and I give it to you. All spiritual blessings are in me and I give them to you. I give you all the grace you need for every good work. I cause every earthy blessing to come to you in abundance, so you lack nothing. When negative circumstances loom big in your natural life remember I am a supernatural God. I have all the answers. The Holy Spirit that raised me from the dead, by His mighty power lives in you. The same spirit lives in you. Ask Him for His solutions for every problem that comes up. He has all the solutions. He wants you to know more than you want to know. Just ask Him! He is waiting for you. When you need my words, it is in me speaking to you as if I were right there talking to you and looking at your sweet face. I am always looking at your sweet face. Don't try and face the challenges of life alone. Don't worry, fret, and get blogged down. Don't let self-pity, despair, or discouragement have any place in your heart or mind. Run to me! Keep your eyes on my word. Say it out loud and drown out the voices of the enemy on your own fleshly thoughts. As you speak the truth, hear the truth and meditate on the truth. Victory will become established in your heart. Know that I am always there. Night and day. I am keeping you close to my heart.

Your Healer, Friend, and Keeper,

Jesus


This was the last love letter. I am so thankful my mentor gave these to me. They are truly amazing to see how the Lord is always pursuing after us. For we are His, and He is ours. The Maker of the universe is your keeper.

For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Hebrews 4:12

Have a blessed week!
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment