Monday, June 13, 2011

He is my freedom part two

"Shut out every other thought and keep yourself befor eGod in this one thing only: my utmost for His highest. I am determined to be absolutely and entirely for Him and Him alone." Oswald Chambers

The beauty we hope for never quite meets reality.

He has set us free, called us to His daughters, and given us full rights to the things of the Spirit.

We all have selfishness, we were born with it, and we need to submit to God in order to be free from sin.

Jesus came to take you out of captivity. He came that you might have life in Him, movement in Him, peace in Him, faith in Him, and confidence in Him. Don;t refuse His free gift of grace. You will never be fee until you trust in God's power to unlock and deliver.

In Him, we have safety ans security.

If you are a believer, you can say the folllowing about yourself:

1. I have peace with God.
2. I am accepted by God.
3. I am a child of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment