Sunday, February 13, 2011

"Half of my heart has a grip on the situation"




Tomorrow is the national day of love. It is something that can be a favorite holiday for some, and a hated day for others. While I am kind of in the middle of those two opinions, I absolutely love Valentines Day. Although I do think that it is stupid that we have to have a certain day to celebrate the people we love. But I think I love it more because on Valentine's Day there is a special aroma around everyone. It just seems lovely and everyone is full of love. Although I have also have no boy to celebrate the day with tomorrow, I am so excited to see what the Lord has in store for the future. Even though I do not have a special valentine tomorrow, the Lord is preparing me and my future valentine for many valentines together.

On Wednesday night, Church of the highlands had a sermon about Dating. It was so good and so true to my life! It was all about dating and the boundries and future.


"For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding. He holds success in store for the upright, he is a shield to those whose walk is blameless." Proverbs 2:6-7

Although I have no special valentine tomorrow, I am so excited and praying for him and the day when we can share a valentine's day together! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment