This was on another blog I look at everyday, here is some good advice about having a LOVELY day:
1. Drink tea.
2. Wear something that makes you feel good.
3. Say please and thank you.
4. Tell someone you love them.
5. Eat dessert first.
6. Watch the sunrise or the sunset, which you may be morning or evening person.
7. Wear perfume.
8. Smile, alot!
9. Read a book.
10. Cook or bake for someone else.
11. Wish others a lovely day.
12. Watch a good movie before going to bed.
"If one advances confidently in the direction of one's dreams, and endeavors to live the life one has imagined, one will meet with a success unexpected in common hours."
-Henry David Thoreau
"The simply luxurious life is something that I believe every one of us can attain if indeed we are seeking quality rather than quantity, decadence rather than frivolity, personal style instead of trendy fashions and a truly fulfilling life instead of being led around by the nose. Thereby creating a life of true contentment."
"We ascribe beauty to that which is simple; which has no superfluous parts; which exactly answers its end; which stands related to all things."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson